Saturday, June 11, 2016

TGIF!

Honestly, it’s been an effort to keep track of which day it is!  Friday (yesterday) was a blend of work and fun!  I spent the morning getting some work done. At noon, Aurora and I had a very nice meal outside because it was “hot” (our spring :) and sunny!!!  In the afternoon, she and I went for a walk and some errands.  I thought we were walking to the shops in our village (about 2 minutes away).  We actually walked to the next village (½ hour?) where there is a shopping center!  I love Europeans!  By the time we got back, it was time for me to head over to meet Helmut.  Got lots of small tasks done and was able to dialogue more about expectations and future plans before the European Championship came on.  


I think I was the only person in the room cheering for France, ha!  But today I’ll be cheering for Switzerland, of course! I have much to be thankful for and see God’s hand in the small things as well as the large.  The key is always looking to Him and being able to see or at least trust that this is the case.