Monday, October 24, 2016

Clinic Time!

The last week was full!  We had our Hope For Kids workshop where we were able to train 10 locals and 23 internationals.  The last day we shared the Gospel with 11 children.  I loved learning from Rusila, my friend and roommate these 6 weeks!


Then Sunday I actually got to visit her church.  We were finishing the worship time when they announced that their "sister from Switzerland" would share her testimony. Good thing our motto during last year's internship was "I was born ready!" 


 It was actually really special to be in this small village church surrounded by sugar cane fields which reminded me of my own home having grown up with tomato fields in the "back yard."


Today was a prep day for the XEE workshops which begin tomorrow. Thanks so much for your prayers. We've been reminded of our need for them . Please pray for good health, unity, and protection and for open hearts as we train and share.  More later!